Pages

Friday, June 05, 2020

Thank a Cop Campaign!

I seldom do this, but I'm going to ask for your help.

Every day, the police stand up for us. Now, with millions of Americans being whipped into a frenzy of hatred, with police being physically attacked, and frankly with the future of our nation on the line, it is time for us to stand up for them.

Please help my call for a "Thank the Police" campaign go viral. Please share my most recent article at The Stream, if you recognize the truth of what I'm saying. If you want to put it in your own words, or add some qualification of your own, of course that's cool, too.

It is when the crowd goes mad, with pitchforks and fire, that we have the chance to stand up like men and women and do what is right. Thank you, too.

See the source image

No comments: